Labas visiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Labas visiem

Let's speak about the green ball who fly every third of april in the blue sky of Alaska

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life after EVS and Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfi

Elfi

Life after EVS and Future Empty
PostSubject: Life after EVS and Future   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:02 am

Hi everybody.
I would like to know what everybody is doing now after EVS and what you've planed for the future.
I'm studiing now social work, will finish in october 2010 and I want to go to France or South Africa then. I would have had the chance last year to go to Fance to work in the project "Arche" for one year - living and working with disabled people. But I decided for university first.
But during my studies I have the chance to go abroad for 3 month.
Su meile, Elfi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ex-evs.de/?q=de/node/79
anngellll

PostSubject: Re: Life after EVS and Future   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:17 pm

aga jasnie teper tvoi plani. Ed v afriku tam bolse nuzna tvoja pomost ja dumaju bom
Back to top Go down
Katha

PostSubject: Re: Life after EVS and Future   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:03 pm

Who are you Anngellll? and why are u talking in russian. nepanemaio
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

PostSubject: An Katha:   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Das ist Sergej, ich weiß auch nicht, was der Scheiß soll. ich werde ihm auf jeden Fall sagen, dass er das unterlassen soll. Und dass er mich hier schon wieder so anfährt kotzt mich auch an. Der spinnt doch. Ich kann zur Zeit sagen, was ich will, er will mich einfach nicht verstehen und dreht sich alles so hin, dass es ihm passt. Wir haben grade eine etwas größere Krise. Aber ich bin ja bald in der Ukraine und werde sehen, was sich noch retten lässt. Vielleicht ist es einfach nur die lange Zeit, die wir uns schon nicht mehr gesehen haben, die ihn so reagieren lässt.
Keine Sorge, ich kläre das.

Sorry, that I wrote in German. I promiss that I will write the next time only in English, but it was for Katha only. I will speak with Sergej, too (Angel), that he has to write in English or has to leave the forum.

Greetings and kisses from sunny Erzgebirge (finally the sunshine reached us, too!!!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anngellll

PostSubject: Re: Life after EVS and Future   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:34 pm

HI PEOPEL SORRY IM SEY MESEG RUSSIAN ITS FOR ELFI SPESIAL SEIS SORRY

ANGEL ITS MY IM SERGEI X VOLONTER FROM UKRAINE

Shocked EE EE ITS MY KREIZY STJUPED SERGEY

IM HEPPY FOR X VOLONTERES SPEK I VONT METENG
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

PostSubject: Shane   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Shane is living in England. I had tried to write him an email, but he never answered. Bjut Vera has been in England to visit him and said to me, that he's fine.
Greetings from sunny Erzgebirge
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

PostSubject: Shane   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:11 pm

I have news from Vera about Shane. He's still living but again without job but therefore with a lot of drugs. Even his best friend turned him the back. He's still the same and didn't change in any way. It's a pity but maybe he will in future... Lets hope for him...
Kisses, Elfi
Back to top Go down
Katha

PostSubject: Re: Life after EVS and Future   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Labas labas visiems,
how are u? what are u doing?
I just came back from the shop and i bought some kefiras to make saltibarscai and i remember a lot all the time we made this together, so nice memories. Here the people are stupid, they say: pink soup? no aciu, i dont want to try.
Luckily i have one lithuanian flatmate who ll eat with me, hehe.

Normally now, i have to prepar lesson, presentation and daug things, but here its so hot still in the evening, that u cant do nothing.
Ah: for taniusa: if u read this, labai aciu for the postcard /letter, nezinau. My mother said that there arrived sth. I was not at home for a long time (somehow i prefer to spend my time in strasbourg, uups) but i ll go soon.

Are there some news about basque country? some other news?

Now i wish u all a gero vakaro,
iki iki
Katha
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

PostSubject: Saltibarsiai   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 am

I wanted to make the same last week, but I forgeot what to put in: Kefir, springonion??, dill, red beet, hot water and potatos to eat with. but what else??? I don't know where are all of my books because of moving last year. I still have no room at home and so my things are still in boxes somewhere... I don't find anything. Even shoes. So I had to buy new (oops...).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after EVS and Future   Life after EVS and Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life after EVS and Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Labas visiem :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: