Labas visiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Labas visiem

Let's speak about the green ball who fly every third of april in the blue sky of Alaska

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fisto

about summer Empty
PostSubject: about summer   about summer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:47 am

labas visiems!!!!!

at the end i found a way to register myseldf...i'm still very blogai using computer!!!!!!! but aciu fred !!!!!!

about this summer...i can't wait...i want to meet all of you again...i have time in august after the 11th!!!! i hope we can find a good time x everybody!!!!

greetings from a very hot italy!!!!!!

iki, iki

silvia
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

about summer Empty
PostSubject: ok   about summer Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:45 pm

HI, for me it doesn't matter. Just say a time, as I already told you.
For Silvia: Try to press "Post reply" and you can answer without starting a new topic Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ex-evs.de/?q=de/node/79
anne

about summer Empty
PostSubject: I booked for basque country, hope you can join with us   about summer Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Labas labas, I have booked my travel to basque counry.....Finally we will come by eurolines bus with romain...We moved from brest on The 13th of august and we will arrive in BILBAO(basque country) on the 14th of august...We will stay until the 20th of august....We have seen that there s a festival in San sebastian till the 16th of august so we are thinking to find a place to sleep there....Mireia if you know something, booked for us...I hope to have time to see you even if I know that you will move soon after... If you have ideas of what to do or where to go, party, fetival of music, férias....Just say me where and also how to move, train or bus....
I'm so happy to visit basque country...
People I just wait you also to reserve..
Kiss
See you soon
Anne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: about summer   about summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about summer
Page 1 of 1