Labas visiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Labas visiem

Let's speak about the green ball who fly every third of april in the blue sky of Alaska

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer time

Go down 
+5
anngellll
ALEKS
Katha
Elfi
Fred
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fred
Admin
Fred

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Labas everybody
so i hope this forum will work and everybody can write sthg.
About this summer for sure could be very nice to meet. I don't know if we can have one short time with everybody free. I propose that everybody write one this forum the date when u are free. enjoy the sun.
ate ate
fred Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://savanoris.forumakers.com
Elfi

Elfi

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Summer time Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi all of you,
I really like the idea, but I only can join you at the weekend. Maybe I can make some days free by my own. I have to go to university all the summer. But no problem. I will see which dates you prefere and which place and compare with my timetable.
Su meile, Elfi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ex-evs.de/?q=de/node/79
Katha

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:11 pm

Uii, its working! Very nice!
i m free all august to meet, and labai noriu susitinkti!
iki iki
Katha
Back to top Go down
ALEKS

ALEKS

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:22 pm

hi everyone

for me there no possibility for me in august, but i will work and 2 first week, i'll travel direction croatia, with my WIFE. i would like to know what everybody doing now??
Back to top Go down
anngellll

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm

HI PIOPEL its Sergei from ukrein SORRY MY ENGLIH NOT NAIS
HELLO PEOPLE AM I GLAD TO WRITE YOU IM DONT NOV LAIK YOU?????? I HAVE SUCH SUGGESTION --- BECAUSE EVERYBODY CAN ARRIVE AT DIFFERENT TIMES I OFFER TO TO YOU THERE WILL BE INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY ON IN LITHUANIA and then everybody could go down to visit a to place where was volonterom
Meiby sammmer meiby winter??????
meiby new ear ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
OK im sey this my ideja sey my people bed ideja or not??????? flower
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:18 pm

So i can see that a lot of you registered, it,s very nice. now it will be easier to keep kontakt and i am sure we will find some commun date for everybody. for me normaly i will have my august free. so just enjoy the sunny time. ciao from strabourg sunny
Back to top Go down
anngellll

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:45 pm

au frends who does know where Sheyn that with him??? sey me
to know??????????????????
Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
ALEKS

ALEKS

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:08 pm

hi everybody !!!!!

just to say that i'll be FATHER !!!!!!!! and irma MOTHER !!! i'm happy !!!
Back to top Go down
anne

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:59 pm

So happy for you Alex.....And also for Irma...Like I say on the topics sumer time(post by silvia)..I have booked to go in basque country from 14 till 20 of august in BILBAO...Hope some personn can join us..There s a festival in a town not far so we could go there( hich hikink like in lietuva...) Could have good memory of lietuva...
Waiting that you answer...I wil come with a tent, a guitar, happyness and my love...Hope to find there lots of you....
Kiss kiss kiss.....
And Alex For sure we will come to see your baby when he will be born...So probably for winter.....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
anne
Back to top Go down
Katha

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Labas labas,
Anne, i m very happy that i ll see u (hopefully) in august in bretagne!!! u ll go with me to see soldat louis?
And after basque country is very nice also. the date is perfect. i would like to come! who else????? could be so nice to meet there with lot of people!!!
iki
Katha
Back to top Go down
anne

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Labs labas, for sure I will be there to see Soldat Louis....During the festival I will work 4hours a day in VIP bar of the festival, so I will meet the star...
Nice that you will be in basque country maybe you can see with fred to take the same euroline than us to go there...
Kiss
Anne
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Spain   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi people.
So you're planing to go to Bilbao? And will you stay there for a few days? I need to know where you will be exactly because I will join you just for 2 days or something like this. And I need the exact dates when you will be there. I can't come to France before. But I'd like to... No chance for me.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Very Happy Hallöchen everybody!

SO:
Let's try if this is working.... Silvia I can understand how you feel when you understand nothing in this forum at the moment Smile .

First:
fucking nice idea this platform! Aciu labai everybody you had the idea and made it (o aciu KAtha and Fred Very Happy ).

It's very nice to hear about your summer plans to meet again with everybody. I hav just one problem, that I will work the whole August... so SUDAS.... but the 15th is a holiday day and probably somehow I can make it that I probably cn come somehow... But at the moment probably not... Sudas again...

Next to this at the moment university time is very bussy. Yesterday I had a big exam and many others will follow until July and I also have to creat and design and draw a house (what is very nice Very Happy ). And at the weekends when I'm not learning I'm trying to enjoy the GREEN garden at home (cause in Vienna nieko plants around my house Crying or Very sad ) .

And yeah!!! I saw KATHA!!! WAs - like she said - short but fucking nice!
So I think it is just wonderful to meet again with everybody!

I wish you a nice start into the summer! Enjoy
Bussales from Austria
Back to top Go down
Caro

Caro

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Oh people I have to write again!

After HALF AN HOUR I'm so happy that I understood HOW to send my post!!! Laughing
O dieve... I'm no computer woman....

Muxus
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Smile Congratulation, Caro. I'm hapyy that you're fine and I already thought that you're quite busy.
But me, too. I've written an exam today in law and order... Fucking exam and I don't understand why I have to learn this fucking stuff... But it's over now. And I'm happy to prepare myself again for the next exam in another law... pale
Kisses, Elfi
Back to top Go down
anne

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Very Happy Very Happy flower Labas labas,
Nice to have news from you caro...
I think that you also received the mail of mire... I'm thinking with romain of the planification number 2 for basque country...
Just I think we have to book soon the cemping cause maybe will be full...
So just say when everybody is ok, the date and we will say to Mireia if she can do it for us because she can speak with the camping....
The date for are: 14th is first day in Bilbao....Then trip to basque country (san sebastian festival,Vitoria..) and the last day will be 20th Bilbao departure..
Kiss everybody
and aciu aciu mireai to say to us what to do...Also if you know some bar or pub where we could have music or concerts, just say
Kissssss geek jocolor geek I love you I love you
Anne
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: hello   Summer time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:13 am

Hi and good morning.
So tell me, where you'll be at the weekend from 15th till 17th of August? Maybe I can join you. But I watched the prices and time for travel and I guess I can't join you. By train of bus I have to go 30 hours and by plane is too expensive... FUCK!!!
Have a nice day. Elfi
Back to top Go down
fisto

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:48 pm

labas!!!!!

the time of exam come for me too....but i'll survive...next time i have statistics...my mind is full of number and i'm almost crazy!!!!

about summer...i'll come x sure...just i need to check how i can come there, if it is better by bus, train or maybe plane...in this days i don't have much time, but from next week i'll search!

don't worrry caro...i'm still blogai...but we are two!!!!!!

greetings from italy...sun is coming again!!!!

gyvenimas yra grazus!!!!!

silvia
Back to top Go down
fisto

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:49 pm

labas!!!!!

the time of exam come for me too....but i'll survive...next time i have statistics...my mind is full of number and i'm almost crazy!!!!

about summer...i'll come x sure...just i need to check how i can come there, if it is better by bus, train or maybe plane...in this days i don't have much time, but from next week i'll search!

don't worrry caro...i'm still blogai...but we are two!!!!!!

greetings from italy...sun is coming again!!!!

gyvenimas yra grazus!!!!!

silvia
Back to top Go down
fisto

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:51 pm

ok...sorry but i'm really blogai...i don't know why but i send the email two times and i didn't see ann's one. disastro!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:42 pm

fisto wrote:
ok...sorry but i'm really blogai...i don't know why but i send the email two times and i didn't see ann's one. disastro!!!!

Don't worry, you'll be better for sure after having trained it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred
Admin
Fred

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:41 am

Labas visiem kaip sekasi?
very nice everybody is getting more and more performant with the forum and how to use it ;-). So everythg seems to be complicate to meet all together but ,never give up!!!! we ll manage it. I looking forward to see all of you. I think i ll be in bretagne the beggining of august and go to one festival (Anne can you get VIP pass please... no i am joking) and Katha ll come also. after we can see what and where we can go.
And i very happy that everybody logged in on this forum. if you have some suggestion for the forum also just let a post.
iki tada!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katha

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:54 pm

Labas Labas!!!

First: Aciu labai Mire for making so nice plan for us! Such a pity that u cant be there.....

For Anne: U think we have to reserve camping? My proposition is just to travel around, and go to the places whenever we want. I dont think we need to plan everything before, like this we are more flexible, no?

Ui, i m very happy to go there for summer! Come everybody!!!

Cia in Heidelberg is no summer for the moment, but nieko tokio, this evening barbecue!!!
Rytoj is free day again, and i really start to think, that i have more holidays than university....
I wish everybody who has to write exams a lot of sekmes!!!

Iki iki
Katha
Back to top Go down
anne

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:23 pm

Labas, labas
Katha, I think could be so nice not to reserve but I think basque country is full of tourist and so maybe will be fuck not to reserve so I really thinks it s better to reserve and not to pay like this we have a place for sure and if we want to change no matter....I will reserve for us some place next week, with mireia if she can do it for me, and if when we will be there we want to change we just have to phone and say sorry...
kiss
I spend fucking nice party this evening
anne
Back to top Go down
fisto

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: x basque country   Summer time Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 pm

labas visiems!!!!!

i 'm looking to find the best way to come to basque country...but for the moment i don't know! i can't find eurolines x basque countries and the planes that i found x the moment are too much expensive...if you know smt more than me.....

i passed the exam of statistics...i'm so happy.

it's almost summer, but here it's still cold...only rain...bet nekio tokio!!!!!!

geetings from italy!!!!

iki, iki

silvia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next