Labas visiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Labas visiem

Let's speak about the green ball who fly every third of april in the blue sky of Alaska

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer time

Go down 
+5
anngellll
ALEKS
Katha
Elfi
Fred
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fred
Admin
Fred

Summer time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

labas,
there is one very nice way to travel quite cheap : hitch hiking. no no, i am joking, but there is "interrails" (i think it writes like this) and with this train ticket you can travel around europe during one month, and it coast around 100 euros.
I am not so sure about this ticket, i mean if there are some special prices or not, but maybe you can check at your stotis.
sekmes. iki soon;
Back to top Go down
https://savanoris.forumakers.com
fisto

PostSubject: about this summer   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:56 am

labas, labas!!!!

i'm becoming nervous...yesterday i spend all the day to find a way to come to basque country, but sudas...it seems that nobody goes there, there is nieko. only very expensive planes!!!!!

i went also to travel agencies, bet i know much more than them and they can only plane directly travel...sudas!!!!

anne if you can look x me the price from rennes till bilbao, here the agency can't do this and in internet me too. when i go back on friday i'll stop in milano in eurolines agency and i'll ask. i hope ill find a good solution.

have a nice day, greetings from sun!!!!

silvia
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

PostSubject: Problem   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:36 pm

I have the same problem like Silvia. It is expensive to go to Basque country and by train or bus I need 30 hours. And I have only a weekend, so I would have had one day with you. sorry. the next time I'll be with you!!!
But I'm very lucky that I passed my oral exam today with 1,5!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ex-evs.de/?q=de/node/79
anne

PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 am

Labas labas, I m now in hollydays...So nice....On friday i go to a camp in England with teenagers for 2 weeks so I m very happy....

For basque country: Silvia go on internet on google france and then go to eurolines france like this you can check way and price from france....
For exemple I have looked for you to go from TOULOUSE wich is a city in south of france to go to bilbao and return it's 100 euros because from rennes it's about 125 euros but you have to cross all france. But I don't know wich city in france is the nearest of you...
I m very exciting to go in basque country.....
I don't know yet what we will do there, we will see when we willl be there...

Just for mireia one question: Is it possible to ook a camping just by phone and not to pay before we arrive??? If yes could you book one place for me and romain for the 2 first night(14 and 15th ) of june in a camping near san sebastian.....Like this we will be sure to have a place to sleep the 2 first day and then see....Just reserve for us 2 at the moment because if some others people come we can all take the same place and so not very expensive...

Katha and fred: do you have the place for "bout du monde " because there s no more to buy.....I hope to see you soon in bretagne.....

KISSSSSSSSSS to everybody
Back to top Go down
anne

PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:52 am

Like a Star @ heaven flower Mireia: it s not 14 and 15th of june but august...sorry
Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Linda

PostSubject: labas   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Labas evereybody!
Kaip sekasi?
I just relised I have not checked out this page good enough. I have been on the forum before but I never found what you have written so..but now I have read through the forums.
When are you planning to got to basque country and who of you will go? I know I will work and a travel there and back would probably take more free days than I can take Sad But I will check it out just in case.
Hope all of you are ok. Happy summer! Smile
//Linda
Back to top Go down
Katha

PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Labas labas Linda,
nice to hear about you!
How are you? Where you are working?
We are planning to go to basque country in middle of august, around 14, 15. I think Silvia will be there already at 12 th. It Anne, Romain, Silvia, Fred and me who will go. You will come also?

I wish you a nice time!
Katha
Back to top Go down
Elfi

Elfi

PostSubject: basque country   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:22 pm

me not... no time and too expensive just for a weekend. if I go only for a weekend it will take 3 days: 30 hours to go and 30 hours back...
But I have been in Ukraine in my holidays that have been 2 weeks ago over...
have fun! Elfi
Back to top Go down
http://www.ex-evs.de/?q=de/node/79
fisto

PostSubject: x our meeting   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:05 pm

labas visiems!!!!!!

i'm back from the international camp, it was really good!!!!!!!

about our meeting in basque country, i have some questions.
i spoke with mire and the idea is that i'll spnd two days with her in vittoria and then come to bilbao the 14th to meet all toghetr...if your plan didn't change i think can be ok. later she wi'll go back and we'll continue the holidays toghetr. but have you already reserved any places smw?

let me know smt,

have a nice summer time!!!

silvia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer time   Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2